Symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Painful urination (dysuria)
- Frequent need to urinate
- Back pain
- Blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Cloudy urine
- Inability to urinate, despite the urge
- Malaise (general discomfort)
What is a Urinary Tract Infection?
Infections of the Urinary Tract are extremely common, accounting for more than 8 million doctor’s visits a year. Approximately 8 – 10 million people in the USA develop a UTI each year. Urinary Tract Infections (UTI’s) usually occur when bacteria enter the opening of the urethra and multiply in the urinary tract. Twenty percent of women in the United States develop a UTI and twenty percent of those have a recurrence. Urinary tract infections in children are most common in those under the age of 2.
Women Are More Prone to UTIs. Why?
Women are more prone to UTIs, probably because they have shorter urethras, which therefore pass bacteria into the urinary tract more easily.
Statistics show that one in every five women will develop a UTI during her lifetime. Women can be prone to recurring infections. Women who have had more than three UTIs are likely to continue to develop recurrences within 18 months of a UTI. In severe cases this can be even more frequent.
Men Are Also Susceptible
A Healthy Prostate is the best defense against UTIs for men.
For powerful protection use: Prostate Pro 3000.
While men develop UTI’s less frequently than women, their infections tend to be more severe. UTI’s in men are often caused by an obstruction (e.g. a urinary stone) or an enlarged prostate. Prostate infections are more difficult to cure via conventional means because many antibiotics do not easily penetrate infected prostate tissue.
Normal Treatment of a UTI
The normal treatment of a UTI is a course of strong antibiotics. Although antibiotics will knock out the infection, they do not help to stop chronic infections. Once a UTI has been diagnosed, it is very important to follow your doctor’s protocol and use the antibiotic which is prescribed. Urinary Tract Infections left unchecked can actually be life threatening. A course of antibiotics can quickly destroy the bacteria which is creating the UTI. The antibiotic must be used if the doctor recommends it.
However, being trapped in a cycle of frequent UTIs and chronic use of antibiotics is something you would like to avoid.
There are two main problems with constant use of antibiotics for urinary tract infections.
- Due to the frequency of antibiotic use for UTI’s and other infections, bacteria are developing a resistance to the antibiotics, making them less and less effective. The ‘smarter’ the antibiotics become, the ‘smarter’ the bacteria become as well. Eventually, the bacteria will mutate to avoid the effects of the antibiotics.
- Frequent use of antibiotics will also affect your immune system functioning. A healthy immune system is important in the prevention of UTIs. This means that the antibiotics that are used to cure your UTI may make another infection more likely in the near future.
How Antibiotics Can Weaken Your Immune System Over Time
When you are fighting a UTI your body is dealing with two major events at the same time:
- The event of trying to fight off the bacterial infection itself
- The event of having the powerful antibiotic in the system.
Both are both taxing to your immune system.
It is your job, not your doctor’s job, to help your body recover from the antibiotic and to help your body resist future attacks. Only you can strengthen your immune system and help your body recover.
Why Are You Getting UTIs Again & Again?
Why are you getting these Cystitis, Bladder Infections, and Urinary Tract infections over and over again? There is an environment in your urinary tract that invites infections. Chinese Herbal Theory states that there is a little too much heat collecting in your urinary tract. Bacteria multiplies in a warm, damp environment. Without much effort, bacteria can begin to multiply again and you are faced with another UTI. You can help your body change that environment.
How Can You Break The Cycle?
Using our knowledge and experience in Traditional Chinese Herbalism, Radiant Wonder has developed a unique formula containing a total of nine therapeutic herbs, specially selected to help your body recover from the UTI and promote the health of the urinary system.
Again, always go to the doctor if you think you have a bladder infection. Follow the full protocol of antibiotics, and if your doctor recommends it, be sure to check back again to see that the infection is gone.
Once your UTI has been cleared up, start your safe and powerful Radiant Wonder UTI Program to start building back your body’s strength.
You’ll use the program until you go 3 months with no UTI. Then you can stop the herbs. By that you time, you should be strong enough to maintain your body’s new healthy balance. If you find you are still getting UTIs, take the program for another month. Everyone’s body is different and will regain strength at a different pace.
- A gentle, safe and powerful path to strengthen your body to the point where it no longer is as susceptible to UTIs
- Works by changing the bacteria-friendly environment in your urinary tract.
- Brings your body back into balance.
- Helps fight bacteria responsible for UTIs
- Makes the bladder lining slippery, so the bacteria is less likely to stick