Bleeding Between Cycles Program
Bleeding Between Periods
This is not usually such a heavy period that means you have to change your sanitary protection at night.
With a normal period you will lose between 2 and 8 Tablespoons of blood (80 ml).
If you bleed between cycles you may
2. Not sleep well
3. Lose interest in sex
4. Have a less than normal endometrium wall
5. Have Sallow skin (grey and dull)
Get the Free myCalendar – Period Tracker App
Many women don’t have regular periods so you may find it helpful to download this free App for Android. It’s already been downloaded by 40,000,000 Android Users. It can be used as a menstrual cycle calculator, an ovulation calculator (fertility calendar) and can help you to keep track of irregular periods.
It can even track your cervical mucus, the times when you have intercourse and can remind you to take pills, put on a patch or have an injection.
Why Bleeding Between Cycles Can Cause Issues
Signs of blood deficiency:
• pale tongue (color under the white coating)
• low energy
• inability to fall asleep easily
Signs of anemia:
• same as blood deficiency but the tongue is paler and the sides of the tongue are lighter than the middle
How Chinese Medicine Sees This Issue
Traditional Chinese Medicine says that you are bleeding between cycles because your digestive system is not strong enough.
• soft stools
• gas and/or bloating
• no interest in eating in the morning
• slight scalloping on the sides of the tongue
Also, if you tend to chill easily this can drag down your energy. Lack of energy and cold energy both make it difficult for your body to work efficiently. Your power generator (your digestive system) is tired.
This lack of vitality can make you brings less interest in sex and less energy to support your daily schedule. So the cycle needs to be broken. Not just with herbal formulas, but with food and movement therapy.
How We Can Help
• Your body is in a constant state of renewal
• Your body can regain lost health and vitality
Start the Rejuvenation Cycle – Make adjustments to these two things and you will start to turn back your biological clock
2. Build blood with the right formulas for you
3. Learn which healing foods will help you, which will hurt, and why
4. Do some simple energy exercises to activate stronger digestion
What you will Gain
2. No more bleeding between cycles
3. Better sleep
4. Happier disposition
5. Glowing skin
6. A Healthy endometrium wall
Put Your Mind at Rest
Let’s talk about the elephant in the room.
We know that if a woman bleeds between cycles, she worries that it could be cervical cancer symptoms.
We would like to reassure you that this is only true for a very, very tiny percentage of women. However, we encourage you to check with you doctor to rule out anything serious.
Go with the idea that it will give you peace of mind. For further information, and to help ease your worries, you might also like to read this MedlinePlus article.